We are the garment components, infrastructure and software that powers your smart apparel. We combine any or all elements of the Smartlife system to create a bespoke solution that meets your specific requirements.
- Patented sensor design, constructed from silver yarn for performance & comfort.
- Compact & lightweight electronic 'Brain' with upgradable firmware and advanced digital signal processing developed by experts in biophysical and cardiac signal processing.
- End-to-end solution for secure, real time data transmission from garment to end user.
- Control over access permissions and data sharing, fully compliant with privacy legislation.
- Choose our bespoke app development service or build your own with our API.
- A library of algorithms for generating insight for users across a range of usage scenarios from sport and fitness, to health & wellbeing, to military and emergency services, to medical applications.
HOW IT WORKS
Electrocardiogram (ECG): heart rate, heart rate variability, respiration and calorie burn
Surface electromyogram (sEMG): muscle utilisation, power
Electroencephalogram (EEG): brain activity
Electrooculogram (EOG): eye movement
Impedance pneumography: respiration
Impedance plethysmography: respiration, pressure
Accelerometry: steps, speed, impact, calorie burn
Further biophysical capabilities (e.g. temperature, sweat analysis) can be made available by integrating additional sensor components with the existing Smartlife system.
Protected by 5 patent families with patents registered in 23 global territories
Easy integration into any close fitting clothing which is in contact with the skin
100% textile sensors and soft fabric pocket (rather than press studs) feel comfortable against the skin
Discreet, integrating invisibly into a normal garment
More accurate than optical-based technology and independently validated by academic institutions
Highly versatile, performing well under all levels of physical exertion from sedentary to high impact
Manufactured on standard machines at a relatively low cost given capability of product